9.01.2022

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful Kael got a lot of playing time on Monday! But most of all I'm thankful for his awesome attitude towards the whole season and how he keeps working hard and sticking with it.  Love seeing him out there.






I'm thankful for Kylee's first freshman volleyball game! She played great but most of all seems to be having a ton of fun with this group of girls.









I'm thankful Cindy stopped by with fruit pizza the other day- such a fun surprise and Kase especially was so excited! Love having family in town and love that she thought of us.

I'm thankful for our village- you guys wouldn't believe how many friends and family have been showing up for my kids' games.  Seriously I'm blown away.  I know how much effort it takes, especially my sisters and brothers-in-law who have younger kids to load up and bring along- just love the support so much.  We always seem to have the biggest cheering section for my kids!!!

I'm thankful for a long weekend ahead!




No comments: