8.25.2022

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for Back to School! It was my last "First Day" at Ashland Ridge after 11 years in a row of dropping kids off there!!!





I'm thankful for the annual Big Creek Back to School Beach Bash! Kase and his buddies have been doing this on the last day of summer for several years now!



I'm thankful for after fifteen years of driving *someone* to school- I no longer have that responsibility! Both Kael and Kylee drive themselves and Kase just walks to school!


I'm thankful for this guy! Senior year!! I hope it's his best year yet. He's got open campus and a class off next to his lunch hour so I think I'll see him occasionally during the day this year and I am looking forward to that!


I'm thankful that the first week of school is almost over- all things considered it's been a good one!

No comments: