6.22.2022

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful Kase had fun at the ISU football camp this week!





I'm thankful my kids got to spend the evening with my parents the other night while Kent and I were at a Rotary event.  My kids have grown up past the age of really needing a babysitter if Kent and I are gone but it was really nice for my parents to go for dinner with my kids and then have the kids back to their place to hangout for a bit.  Love having family in town! 


It's been a super busy week around here and I'm thankful that Kent, Kael and Kylee get to take off for Edward Jones Summer Regionals in St. Louis today! They will have a fun little vacay and it will be nice for Kent to spend some quality time with the bigs since he gets to spend so much time with Kase during the baseball season. 


Happy Thursday!

No comments: