6.09.2022

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful Kylee got her school permit and has been able to drive herself and a friend to camps and practices!



I'm thankful for pool nights with friends.



I'm thankful for time with cousins! Also thankful for my dad showing Kael how to drive his truck with the boat trailer on!




I'm thankful for fro-yo with besties.



I'm thankful for Kylee to have the opportunity to go to High Performance volleyball camp this week! She is gone for four days and is staying in a dorm room at Coe College with her best friend.


I hope these girls have a great week!





I'm thankful Kael had fun out boating with a friend last night and then also took the friend and a couple girls up to our church's Food Truck Fest.  Glad they had a good time and thankful for good friends for him to hang out with.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: