11.18.2021

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful that Kase has really enjoyed doing puzzles with me lately!



I'm thankful for a great night out with Grandpa Bill.  We took him out for dinner and met some more of the family there- so good to see him! He was doing great and was so happy to see the kids.


Kellen was happy to see Kase!



I'm thankful for guitar concerts in Kael's room.



I'm thankful for the best day in Pella on Tuesday.  My parents and I went there and met my aunt and uncle for lunch and just had a great time catching up with them and shopping the cute stores on the square.  We also got donut holes at the bakery, of course.  Kase was SO happy about that!!! So thankful that I have my days free so I can take little trips like this with my parents and also spend time with my aunt and uncle. They are all just the very best.

Have a great weekend!



No comments: