9.16.2021

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful that Kael got to play so much in the JV game against Waukee on Monday night and super thankful for how well he played.  3 tackles! So awesome watching him out there.  Really proud of that kid. I'm also thankful for all the family who came out to support him and cheer him on!









I'm thankful that Kylee had a great game against Valley on Monday night! She even got to play against a club teammate from last year.  





I'm thankful she is feeling better after being home sick on Tuesday with strep.


I'm thankful Kase's eye is better after getting accidentally poked at church. Also thankful we're getting him some help with staying focused at school.  I'm hopeful it will help him be more excited about going to school and less frustrated with homework.


Happy Thursday!



No comments: