5.27.2021

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for time spent with Kase.  He is so easy to please.  I got him out of school a little extra early for an appointment yesterday and took him to Ben's Burgers and he was the happiest kid ever.  He must have said thank you a thousand times.  He and Kent get to spend a lot of time together with baseball so I was glad to have him all to myself for a bit!  His well child visit went great and the nurse commented on what a sweet boy he was and even said, "Wow he is such a charmer!" 




I'm thankful for a long walk with a good friend.


I'm thankful for a few calm days before summer starts.  I just filled out our June mudroom color-coordinated calendar and it is no joke, you guys.  All the camps and practices and fun plans and work and thank heavens Kael and drive.  Ha!


Happy Thursday, all! 


No comments: