11.12.2020

Thankful Thursday

 I'm so thankful for Kylee's art talent! She has been painting seasonal canvases for me to put on our front table and I love them so much! It's a great way for her to spend her time.



I'm thankful Kase was Main Event last week! He was so excited and proud.


I'm thankful for a sweet friend who picked up lunch for the boys who were playing football in my backyard last weekend and she brought shakes for Kael and Kylee too.  She's the best!


I'm thankful for how much fun these two have horsing around together.



I'm thankful for time spent with my big kids.  We made apple dumplings on Tuesday and they turned out great! 




I'm thankful our hot tub is here!! Can't wait for it to be up and running!



I'm thankful for new friends.  Kase got invited to a birthday party that none of his other close buddies were going to and he had a great time.  I love when he gets outside his circle a little bit.



Happy Thursday!

No comments: