9.10.2020

Thankful Thursday

 I'm thankful Kylee is getting along well with her braces! She got the top ones Tuesday and she said it wasn't as bad as she thought.  




I'm kind of actually thankful for the cool weather! So cute to see Kase in his hooded sweatshirt and hat.  I like cozy days in with my family.




I'm thankful that Kent had a fun birthday! He loved his "I'm Sexy and I Mow it" shirt.  He laughed SO hard when he opened it! We had a fun dinner out that night too. Loved celebrating our favorite guy.


I'm thankful for this stud! Seriously how grown up does he look.  I love how he's sticking with football this year and working hard.





I'm thankful that Kent has a weekend getaway.  He's been working hard and I'm glad he gets to spend his weekend fishing! 

Have a great Thursday!

No comments: