6.18.2020

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful this buddy was ok after a(nother) run-in with the cement edge of the Briarwood pool. The worst of it was on his shoulder but just a little bit of a mark on his face.


I'm thankful for late night gymnastics.


I'm thankful for our membership to Briarwood.  We've been spending a lot of time there this year and we have all improved our golf game at least a little bit! Kylee's also found a great group of friends there that she is having fun swimming with.

I'm thankful that Cascade Falls is going to open this summer! The kids are so, so excited.

I'm thankful that Kylee is so motivated with triathlon practice.  Heading to Des Moines 2-3 times a week means she occasionally misses out on stuff with friend stuff around the neighborhood and she doesn't mind at all. Also, it's usually 85 degrees and these kids work SO hard.  Kylee often finishes practice red-faced, exhausted, happy and hungry.

I'm thankful that Kael loves tubing so much! He's so proud that his friend's dad tells him that he's the best of all the kids they take out to the lake.

I'm thankful for fun weekend plans ahead!

No comments: