10.24.2019

Thankful Thursdays

I'm thankful the kids' conferences all went well.

I'm thankful Kent wasn't home on Friday when I asked Alexa to start playing Christmas music.

I'm thankful for family, friends and fun plans ahead this weekend.

I'm thankful for Kase's basketball season to start!

I'm thankful for family dinners.

I'm thankful for sweet videos from my niece to cheer Kase up when he was home sick the other day.

I'm thankful for friends who text me saying their kid came home from school super worried about Kase and wondered if he was ok.

I'm thankful that Kylee got a Jag leadership award at school the other day!

I'm thankful Kael's thumb is ok- a couple weeks ago it looked infected and he lost the whole nail.  He doesn't even know what happened- maybe it got hit during football- but it is finally looking back to normal a little bit.  I was so worried!

I'm thankful Kase won a game of knock out at basketball last week.  We are trying a new avenue for him this year as far as basketball goes and I wasn't sure he was loving it.  I was glad to see him come home happy the other night!

I'm thankful that Kent's other brother and my sister-in-law moved to town this week! Yay!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: