10.17.2019

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kylee and Kase braved the chilly temps to watch Kael play on Monday night. They often have plans/practices during Kael's game but I know it is important to him that they come.  This game was in Waukee and we were all their the whole time, including a 5th and 6th quarter!
 
 
I'm thankful for Kael's choir concert.  I'm so glad he continues to stay in it- he really seems to enjoy it and loves talking about the songs afterwards.  Plus I can't get over how grown up and handsome he looks when he dresses up like this!
 

I really like his choir director- he does some really fun things with the kids.  They surprised us all with a "bonus" song that wasn't in the program- the Sponge Bob Square Pants theme song! Ha!



He's nearly passing me! I know he can't wait for the day when he's officially taller than me.


I'm thankful that our fall sports season is wrapping up.  We have Kase's last two football games this coming weekend and Kylee's last Parks and Rec volleyball game.  It's been a fun, busy fall but I'm ready for things to slow down a bit!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: