5.13.2019

Weekend Wrap-Up


We had such a nice weekend! Friday night Kase had a baseball game.  We are enjoying this season so much! He's having a lot of fun and his team is getting noticed! They can all hit the ball so well.


We got home from the game and the weather was decent so we decided to have a fire pit night. I'm so glad we did.  The kids had so much fun making s'mores and running around in the backyard in the dark.





Dirtiest feet ever.  #WorthIt


Saturday morning Kase had an early baseball game- it was chilly but it was another fun game! Then we had the afternoon free.  Kael drove Kent and I to Earl May and I got some flowers and spent the afternoon planting them while the kids played at the park.  Kent also surprised me with a new bike! Later that evening Kael had a soccer game.  I always love watching him play soccer. After the game we went out for a nice dinner at Firebirds.  

Sunday morning I woke up to such sweet surprises.  Kylee had laid cards out on the table (from herself and also ones that she had encouraged/reminded the boys to make for me).  She also had colored some seashells and wrapped up some presents for me! She was so proud and excited to give them.  



When the boys got up, they had gifts for me too. And Kase insisted on giving me a Mother's Day massage which I loved!


We headed to church where they had the nicest photo backdrop set up.


After church we just relaxed for awhile then finally decided to take my new bike for a spin even though it was cold out! We headed to Orange Leaf and I'm so glad we went out.  It wasn't as cold as I thought and the bike ride was great!


We got home then decided to head to Georgetown to fish/play at the park/play basketball.  We picked up a few extra neighbor kids along the way.


Then it was time for one of my favorite Mother's Day traditions! Girls dinner out! I'm so thankful we make it a point to get together every year for this- it's so nice to catch up with my sisters, mom and nieces for an evening! Kylee and I had fun getting ready for the night together.




This year we went to a Mexican restaurant we had never been to before.  We definitely made some memories! We enjoyed the live music and all the fun decorations.




After dinner we headed back to my parents' house for some Dutch Apple pie! So yummy! So many laughs and great memories made.



Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day weekend, too! 

No comments: