5.16.2019

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that Kael's hard work is paying off! He has been lifting and running a lot lately and earlier this week they ran the mile at school and he got his best time ever! So happy for him.

I'm thankful for Kael's choir concert on Tuesday night! He just looks so grown up and I'm so thankful he has continued with choir.  It was a great concert!



I'm thankful for Kylee's 5th grade track meet.  It was supposed to be Tuesday so I had taken the day off, but it was raining so the meet got postponed, then cancelled, then rescheduled for Wednesday.  I enjoyed my productive, unexpected day off and redecorated the boys bathroom- something I had wanted to do forever!

Kylee was excited but nervous for the track meet.  She said everyone expected her to win but the longest distance was a 400 and she much prefers to run longer distances than that. 

 
When I got to the meet though, she was having fun with her friends!
 



She ran some great races! She ended up second in the 400, third in the 200 and I haven't heard for sure yet but I think her relay team got first!

 


 
Kylee had such a fun day, seeing friends from other schools and doing what she loves most- running! I was thankful to be there to watch it all.

I'm so thankful for the beautiful weather! It's starting to feel like summer!

No comments: