5.02.2019

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kylee made Safety Patrol captain!

I'm thankful for Kylee's band and music concert on Tuesday night.  She had two speaking parts and got to play the drum! She did great.  I can't believe this is the beginning of the end of elementary school for her! 5th grade has lots of fun events in May- the track meet, an awards ceremony, a field trip and field day!






I'm thankful for Kylee's group of friends and ice cream after the concert!




I'm thankful for May Day! My kids love surprising friends with treats and most of all, they love trying to catch people who drop treats off at our house!


I'm thankful for Mother's Day Tea at preschool today.  It's one of my favorite preschool days of the year! The kids are so excited to celebrate their moms and made some super sweet gifts for them.

I'm thankful for Kael's hard working attitude.  His track season is done but now he's been lifting before and after school.  So proud of the work he's putting in! He also is still doing soccer practices and basketball open gyms!

I'm thankful for a FUN weekend ahead.  I can't wait to spend time with Kent in New York City and am thankful for our village here who will help get the kids where they need to be!

No comments: