4.25.2019

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for Bitmoji's from my kids.  Kael and Kylee both sent me the cutest texts on my birthday and their Bitmoji's look so much like themselves it's hilarious!

I'm thankful for twilight drives with my buddy! He's getting pretty good at driving me around!



I'm thankful for the Grand Blue Mile! We love this race every year!  

Kylee was nervous but excited.  



Kylee's running club!


Kase and I ran in the recreational division.  Last year he sprinted/walked/jogged so I wasn't sure what to expect this year.  He ran so fast I could hardly catch him! He finished with a time of 7:54 and definitely gave it his all!


Post-race goldfish crackers.


Kase loved being allowed to warm up with the team!


So tired after the race!


As soon as our race was done we hurried over to cheer Kylee on!


She ran her heart out and finished in 6:01! She was fourth overall in the 13 and under age division! We even heard them announcing her name over the loudspeaker as she crossed the finish line! Such a cool moment.  So proud of the work she puts in for these races!


Kase had fun running around finding mascots to take pictures with.



We are so thankful for Kylee's awesome coach!!


Running friends are the best friends!


I'm thankful for one more birthday to celebrate this weekend! It's going to be a great one!

No comments: