11.01.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kael is such a trooper. He broke his thumb last week playing dodgeball and needed to get a cast put on this morning.  He doesn't complain at all even though it means he's not going to be able to play many sports or video games for the next month! I love the color he chose!


I'm thankful for my co-teacher.  She's so fun.


I'm thankful for a beautiful trick-or-treat night! The weather was perfect and the kids all had so much fun.  Kase and Kylee went around with us and their friends while Kael handed out candy.  He also hid in the bushes and scared a few kids we know.  He thought that was hilarious!



I'm thankful for all this candy but what are we going to do with all of it?! So far the kids seem content just to spend time trading it and just eating a piece or two of their favorites.


I'm thankful this snaggle tooth hasn't fallen out yet.  Ha! Just kidding. I'm dying for him to hurry up and pull it!


Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: