9.27.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that after three trips to Target and two trips to Kohls, I finally found something suitable for Kylee to wear for school pictures.  #tweenager

I'm thankful for Kent's job.  I came home from work today to find our kitchen was completely taped off.  Like, couldn't even open our fridge and pantry also all taped off because painters were working on trim.  I hadn't planned on eating lunch out but obviously I had to since I had no other option.  We also needed to eat dinner out that night since I couldn't cook and it looks like we will need to do that for several more days.  I'm so thankful we are in a position financially where we don't have to worry about that. 

On the flip side, I will be so thankful when we can eat at home.  I miss cooking.  Eating out is not so healthy and I'm totally feeling it.  Between that and also lack of running due to headaches, I have not been feeling like a very fit family lately, myself especially.  For example, I bent over the other day and ripped out the rear end of my favorite jeans.  That actually happened.  Time to get back to running and eating healthy once our kitchen is functioning again. But this is what the kitchen looks like today...




I'm thankful for an awesome and memorable night of 8th grade football on Tuesday.  Kael got in on some tackles and got excited about calling the team in for the huddle!


He happily waved to us as he walked off the field.


Kael loves being part of the team.


Kent helped out with the chains.


Kase and Kylee cheered Kael on! It was a very chilly  night and they didn't mind at all!


But most of all Kael was happy to have a big group of family there supporting him. It really means a lot to him.  After the game we went out for dinner and happened to show up at a restaurant where some of Kael's friends were also eating.  He joined them at their table and I know he was so happy to be part of the group.



Have a great day!

No comments: