5.31.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for sitting on my front porch reading my new Magnolia Table cookbook, purchased with a gift card to a local bookstore by a student.

I'm thankful for Kent working from home because we often take walks in the middle of the day.

I'm thankful that Kylee is enjoying musical.ly.  She has been making the most hilarious videos. It's been entertaining for all of us.

I'm thankful that Kase is tall enough to do the big slides by himself at the pool. He was so excited!

I'm thankful for such a fun family night last night. Kael helped me make homemade deep dish pizza.  Such a treat and such an awesome memory from my childhood! He is a great pizza chef!


Then we went fishing at Centennial pond! We had the best luck. We caught at least 30 fish in about an hour and had some good luck catching some big bass!





I'm thankful for the last day of school! The kids are so ready for summer and I am too!

No comments: