4.26.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for our Adventureland passes! Bring on summer!


I'm thankful for the Grand Blue Mile race on Tuesday night.  We love this event and the community of runner friends and families we've gotten to know!


4th grade Ashland Ridge runners!

This is one of the friends Kylee ran at Nationals in Florida with!


Birthday twins!

Kylee's running club

Go, Kael, go!

Love how she smiles for the camera!

Kase and I had fun running the recreational race! 

I'm thankful that Kase's birthday is tomorrow.  He seems confused about the difference between his "party" (tonight) and his "actual birthday" (tomorrow).  Hoping he sorts it all out after his party tonight! Ha!

I'm thankful work is going well for Kent.  It's not something I mention often but truly we are so lucky that he has a great job that allows me to stay home as much as I do.

I'm thankful that I only have 9 more preschool days until summer!

I'm thankful for the gorgeous weather lately.  We were long overdue!

Happy Thursday, all!

No comments: