4.27.2018

Happy birthday, Kase!

Happy sixth birthday to Kase! I'm so excited to spend the day celebrating our fun-loving youngest buddy. 

Here's a few thoughts on Kase at age six! 

This one always keeps us on our toes.  "Hey Mom, look at me!" I turn around to see a soccer ball box on his head while we're driving Kael to practice. He always likes to make us laugh!


Also, "Hey Mom, can you put my hair in a ponytail then send a picture to one of my friends?" Kase does what he wants and doesn't often care much what other people will think of him. His friend did think it was funny though.  And we cut his hair the next day- ha!


The majority of his caloric intake comes from banana bread (every time he sees my mom he asks if she has made him some) and pumpkin bread (which he helps me make almost weekly).  He also lives on chocolate chip muffins and coffee cake.


Kase is usually never lacking for confidence and is continually trying to prove himself as the strongest/fastest/smartest.  He was sad about going to a race the other night and I couldn't figure out why until he admitted, "Kael and Kylee are going to beat me, I just know it." I have no doubt that as he keeps growing, he will catch them in no time! 

Kindergarten has been so good for Kase.  He's on the young side for his grade but he's definitely held his own and has impressed me with his eagerness to work on his spelling words and I'm blown away by how well he's reading! He enjoys school but he's such an outside, sporty kid that I know he's getting really anxious for the summer. 

We spent the evening last night celebrating Kase with a big group of his friends and we look forward to continue celebrating him today! 

His cookie cake was a hit!


Fun, athletic, loud group of kids! 



We love you, Kase! We are so proud of you! 


No comments: