2.08.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for all the support from friends and co-workers concerning the passing of my grandma.  Everyone's kind words and prayers have helped us get through a tough week. I'm thankful for all the wonderful memories I have with my grandma and thankful that my kids got to know her so well.  She was a very special lady.

I'm thankful for where we live.  Monday, after we got quite a big snowfall, I watched all the kids come pouring out of the school- joy on their faces.  They stumbled through the deep snow, running and laughing up the sidewalk.

I'm thankful for my "third child mentality" with Kase. It came time to decorate Valentine boxes and his teacher requested that his class all bring in a decorated bag with their name on it.  Kase had zero interest in decorating anything, especially anything related to love, hugs, hearts, kisses.  So, we went to the store and bought a gift bag that had baseballs on it, and he wrote his name on it with a black Sharpie.  Done and done.

I'm thankful when Kase wakes up dry! It happened twice last week!

Have a good weekend, all!

No comments: