1.11.2018

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful I got to rock Kase to sleep last week.  He was having a tough night- just super tired being back in school after a long Christmas break.  He was crying and said, "Sometimes when I'm sad I just really need my mommy." Those of you who know Kase know that this is completely out of character for him.  I seized the opportunity to scoop him up and snuggle him in the rocking chair until he fell asleep. My littlest buddy seems so grown up most of the time and it was nice to feel like he still needs me sometimes.

I'm thankful for Kael's 8th grade meeting.  I can't believe he'll soon be going to the same school I went to for high school! The meeting was definitely informative and I think Kael is really excited for all the opportunities that come with being and 8th grader.

I'm thankful that Kylee loves to watch House Hunters International with me.

I'm thankful that our niece should be arriving any day now! We can't wait to meet the baby!

I'm thankful for dinner out with friends on Taco Tuesday.  Love that our families always have so much fun together.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: