12.14.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kylee is feeling better.  She went to school Monday but spent the last couple days home sick.  She was just totally run down- maybe from running in the cold in Florida or maybe she picked something up while traveling, but she was on the couch for a couple days.  Glad she's back to feeling better today!

I'm thankful Kase passed his first sight word test.  He's been practicing so hard at home.

I'm thankful that I will have all of next week to finish up Christmas stuff.  My preschool kids are done this week and the big kids go to school until next Thursday.  I'll be glad for a few days by myself to get all the wrapping done!

I'm thankful for our warm, cozy house.  As the wind blows crazy hard outside out windows, I feel so lucky to be warm and indoors with the people I love most.

No comments: