9.25.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm so  thankful for the teacher who took the time to write this encouraging letter to Kael.  It made his day and mine!


I'm thankful for a nice lunch out with my mom last week.  It was so great to have time to catch up!

I'm thankful for the sound of kids joyfully running out of school on Friday afternoons.  

I'm thankful my friend invited us to join her and her son at Courage League sports last week.  Kase and Kylee joined in a drumming class and also had fun on the obstacle course.  We are so lucky here in Ankeny to have these awesome places that encourage inclusion for everyone!


I'm thankful for this picture Kase drew at school last week.  "I care for my cousins," he told me.


I'm thankful for fall, for time spent with family, for a fun weekend ahead.  How about you?

No comments: