9.07.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the opportunity for both Kent and I to go to Kael's middle school Back to School Night. It was nice to do a run through of his classes and meet all the teachers face to face.

I'm thankful for the Center Grove season passes Cindy bought for the kids this year!

I'm so thankful for a day date with Kent.  Friday morning the house was a little too quiet.  Kent texted me asking if I wanted to go out for lunch with him and I was so glad to have something to fill my day! We had the nicest lunch at a restaurant I'd never been to in town then shopped a local business nearby.

I'm thankful to be friends with the head volleyball coach! Kylee went to a coaches clinic the other night and helped demonstrate some drills with a good friend.  She had the best time.

I'm thankful for neighbors who treat my kids to ice cream.

Have a great weekend, all!

No comments: