8.31.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for bottle flipping brothers. They spent forever doing this the other day and I was happy they had each other to entertain!



I'm thankful for a nice walk with my mom last Friday.  So far, I've been enjoying my free time now that Kase is at school.  I've been trying to keep myself busy, though, so the house doesn't feel too empty.

I'm thankful for lunches out with friends and family last week.  Three days in a row.

I'm thankful for my village who checks in on me often to make sure I'm not super lonely at home.

I'm so thankful for when Kase tells me about his day.  He's told me that he convinced all his friends he has a pool at his house (even though they can see our house from the playground and can see we clearly don't have a pool) and also told me that his lunch ladies are "so old he can't believe they've survived this long.  They're like at least 90." I just love hearing everything he thinks about kindergarten!

I'm thankful our super busy week is going just fine so far- we are double booked nearly every night with practices and meetings and I'm so glad Cindy can come down tomorrow and help out so Kent and I can both go to the middle school Back to School night.

I'm thankful for the beautiful weather.  August has just been so nice this year!

I'm thankful for late start Wednesdays.  Now, if I could just figure out how to have my kids actually sleep in on Wednesdays instead of getting up earlier than usual. Either way, it's nice not to feel so rushed one morning a week.

I'm thankful for a long weekend ahead!


No comments: