8.24.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my look alikes. 


And equally thankful for the rest of our crew.



I'm so thankful for a great first day of school and awesome teachers for the kids! Kase is in kindergarten, Kylee is in fourth and Kael is in seventh.





I'm thankful for Kase's sweet idea to take flowers to his teacher on the first day.  He was so certain her favorite color would be purple!


I'm thankful for our village.  Our before school walking group gets bigger every year!


I'm thankful for these fun girls.




I'm thankful Kase has this sweetie in his class.  She is a good friend to him.



I'm thankful for middle school carpool group! Love these kids and love sharing rides with their moms!


I'm so thankful for the chance to see the kids at recess. That's Kase in the blue.  He told me "kindergarten is the best life" and that he had a fun time playing with his "gang" at recess.


I was so thankful he waved at me! 


Also thankful Kylee still waves at me along with her friends.  Several neighbor kids waved at me too!


I'm thankful for my partner in crime.  We spent the better part of our day yesterday watching the kids at recess.  It was a beautiful day to sit out on the deck! We also took a long walk and went out for lunch.  I was so thankful to have someone here with me because otherwise I know my house would have felt way too quiet!


I'm thankful Kase got a stamp.  If he stays on green (good behavior) he can get one every day!


I'm thankful he was still excited to tell Kent all about his day when Kent got home from work. When I picked Kase up from school he sat right down in the middle of the blacktop and pulled out all of his papers from his folder to show me.  I sure hope this excitement lasts all year! 


Hope back to school was awesome for you too!

No comments: