4.23.2017

Weekend Wrap-Up


Another fun and busy April weekend in the books! I knew it was off to a great start when Kael brought home TWO awards from the sixth grade award ceremony! So proud of him and all his hard work this year.


Before that, during the day on Friday, I had preschool conferences all day so Kase hung out with my mom.  I just love this photo reel from her day with him.  It's just so....Kase. 




Friday afternoon Keith and Cindy came to stay with the kids.  They showed up with some new fun shoes as a birthday gift to me and also some fun gifts for the kids.  They're the best! Kent and I went out to celebrate my birthday.  We had a fun time looking around at a few furniture stores (contemplating some new front room and family room furniture), then had a nice dinner together.  It was a great night!

Saturday morning Kael had a solo festival.  Again, I was just so proud of him.  He played great and looked so happy while he was doing it.  



After that, Kylee and I went to get pedicures with friends. Our toes are officially ready for summer! 


Meanwhile, Kent and Kase ran some errands, then went to a preschool friend's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. 



Also, Kael went to hang out with my mom and dad.  He baked cupcakes with my mom and helped my dad do some work in his garage before having lunch with them. He had so much fun.


Then we stopped by my nephew's soccer game.  I just love watching four year old soccer.  And he was so happy to see us there to cheer him on; it was just adorable.








Afterwards, Kylee went to Brooklyn's birthday party! She had a blast.


Later that night we all went out on the boat with my parents.


We may not have caught any fish- but just look at the colors of the sunset! It was gorgeous out there. 


The kids were a little tired though...


So Captain Kael drove us in and helped us call it an early night.


Sunday after church we went to Collins- we wanted to see Grandma Cindy on her 60th birthday!!! We had a great time visiting with family and look forward to celebrating more with them next weekend.


Team BOA. I love these gals.


After that, Kael had a soccer game, then we went out for ice cream with Keith and Cindy. When we got home, Kylee and I worked on her fairy garden! She has been wanting to do one for quite some time now so we bought some of the pieces yesterday.  She's so happy with how it turned out!


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend too! 

No comments: