3.05.2017

Weekend Wrap-Up

How was your weekend? We had a great one!

Friday we had dinner out with friends to celebrate Kent and his buddy's weight loss! They've been working out every day and eating super healthy so it was fun to celebrate them. The kids had fun at our house with Keith, Cindy and Kyle.

Saturday morning Kent went into the office for awhile and I got a ton of stuff done around the house while the kids played with friends.  Later he and I went for a walk, then my parents, niece and nephew and my sister and brother-in-law came over and the kids all played at the park.  Then we went out for dinner together.  Love getting the cousins together!



Sunday morning the kids and I went to church while Kent helped his parents put in a new oven at their house.  They have been working hard on a remodel and I know they are so anxious for it to be done! We spent the afternoon hanging around here and the kids played with friends.  

Looking forward to a short week ahead! 

No comments: