3.09.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful Kase had fun at Lego club at the library on Monday! He felt like such a big kid getting to go in on his own.

I'm thankful for warmer weather which leads to kids running in and out of the house to find friends. Our house has been filled with friends and neighbors over the weekends lately and I just love it.

I'm thankful Kael is proud to take Kase along to a friend's house to shoot baskets and Kase loves to be included.  Kael is a great big brother and protector.

I'm oh-so-thankful that this little sweetie decided to make her appearance! Berkley Marie Simms was born Wednesday morning and we're just so thankful she's here and she's healthy! What a beautiful baby and we love that we got to meet her before we leave for vacation.  She has the darkest hair! The kids are just in love with her already!


I'm thankful that today is the last day of school before Spring Break!

Have a great week everyone! I'll be back in a week and a half or so with tons of pictures I'm sure! 

No comments: