3.23.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful for our neighborhood carpool.  It's a crazy week taking kids to practices, book clubs and camps.  Sharing rides is so helpful!

I'm thankful for my own shower and my own bed after vacation.  Our trip was so wonderful and I can't wait to blog soon with all the pictures!

I'm thankful for a handy husband.  We needed new blinds in our bedroom and he put them up the other night.  It sure looks better than our old ones!

I'm so thankful for good health.  I've heard so much lately about friends and family with serious health issues and I'm feeling extra grateful that we are healthy.

I'm thankful for my parents, who took us and picked us up from the airport- both trips were either super early or late at night.  Also thankful for the snacks in the car when they picked us up because of a super rushed dinner at the Denver airport.  And even more thankful for the groceries they had waiting for us at our house! Fresh milk and fruit saved me a late night trip to the store!

I'm thankful for all my wonderful friends who sent texts before we left for our trip wishing us safe travels and also texts once we got home, anxious to hear all about it.  I love my village.

I'm so thankful for Daylight Savings Time.  My kids have been sleeping in- I've even had to wake them up for school if you can believe that!!

I'm thankful to be back home and in the swing of things.  Although it's not yet warm here, it feels like summer isn't too far away!

Have a good weekend!


No comments: