2.09.2017

Thankful Thursday

We I'm thankful for warm, fresh baked banana bread delivery from my mom.

I'm thankful for a gentleman who gave Kase a silver dollar at Target.  Kase was so thrilled and said, "the next time I see that guy, I'm going to give him a coin from my piggy bank."

I'm thankful for pictures from Kase's preschool teacher sharing his progress on writing his last name!!


I'm so thankful for sunny, warm days like Monday! Kase and I took advantage of the beautiful weather with a scooter ride to the park.  We spent nearly all afternoon outside.


I'm thankful the red nail polish *mostly* came out of Kylee's carpet.  Eeeek.  Not my favorite way to start a morning.

I'm thankful for the snow yesterday.  As much as I love the warm days, the snow was so pretty and my kids have been anxious for snow to play in!

Happy Thursday! 

No comments: