2.12.2017

Weekend Wrap-Up

Thursday night we went to kindergarten registration for Kase.  I can't believe that he will be going in the fall.  I know he will be ready, but I will sure miss my littlest buddy around here!

Thursday afternoon Kael came home from bingo at the library and he was so excited to give me one of the prizes he had won- a box of chocolates for me for an early Valentine's gift.  He's got such a big heart.


We also celebrated that night with cupcakes for Kylee's half birthday.  Especially since her birthday falls in the summer, we love to make her half birthday special, even at home!


I came across this picture from last weekend at the Daddy Daughter dance. I just love this one!


Friday, Kylee had her class Valentine party at school. 



Friday night Kent and I volunteered at our church's Night to Shine event with our good friends.  It was a great night and such a cool event.  We also had a nice dinner with them out afterwards.

Saturday morning Kase and Kylee had basketball games.  I always love watching them. We spent the rest of the day getting stuff done around the house then later the boys went to the Lego Batman movie while Kylee and I went shopping and got started buying things for our Spring Break trip! 

Sunday morning after church we celebrated my dad's birthday.  It was such a fun day. 






After lunch and presents we went to the gym my parents had rented for an hour! We had the best time running around, shooting baskets, playing dodgeball and kickball and also Duck, Duck, Goose.




We spent the rest of the afternoon at home.  The kids played outside with friends. Later Kent and I went for a walk and then everyone was in bed early. Looks like it's going to be a warm week so I'm looking forward to spending lots of time outside! 

No comments: