1.08.2017

Weekend Wrap-Up

January can seem like kind of a let down after all the Christmas fun, but we've been keeping busy and having plenty of fun!

Friday night was Ashland Ridge Spirit Night at the high school basketball game. Kylee was chosen to shoot baskets at halftime and she was so very excited about this. She did a great job and it was a great game, too!

Saturday was a basketball day.  All three kids had games- Kase and Kylee had their first games of the season.  Kael had a game but his heel was really bothering him. Poor buddy.  Hope to get into physical therapy this week for him.  Kase's game was as hilariously awesome as you can expect any four year old basketball game to be. The highlight for me was after the game when Kase kept saying, "I just can't believe I did that.  I got to play a real basketball game and I even made baskets." After lunch with Keith and Cindy, Kylee had her game.  She played great and you could tell she was really having fun out there.




Saturday afternoon we spent at a hotel with my family.  My cousins and their kids were there too, along with my aunt and uncle.  The kids all had the best time swimming together and spent hours in the water.  I wish I had gotten more pictures! After swimming we had a pizza party.



These three.  They keep us  on our toes and I couldn't possibly say that with more love.  


Sunday morning we went back out to the hotel for breakfast and some more swimming.  The rest of the family wasn't able to come back  but my kids had the whole pool to themselves, so they had a lot of fun.


We spent Sunday afternoon getting ready for another busy week ahead.  Kylee had a friend come to play then we had a family movie night.  It was a great weekend! How was yours? 

No comments: