1.05.2017

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful to be back in a bit of a routine. I know the kids are going to be tired by the weekend though!

I'm thankful Kase is sleeping in more than he did over break.

I'm thankful for a fun night watching Kevin's team play at Lincoln the other night. Also thankful for the many fases of Kase.




I'm thankful for how well Kase can entertain himself.  He loves to just play.  He spent hours building these guns out of Trio blocks with my mom yesterday!


I'm thankful that Kase and Kylee had so much fun together last night while Kent and Kael were at youth group.  They made capes out of their blankets and spent the evening protecting our castle, I mean, living room. 


I'm thankful for Kael's face in this picture. It pretty much sums up how we all felt about the Hawkeye game on Monday.



I'm thankful for fun plans ahead this weekend! Keeping busy during winter helps the time pass quickly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just LOVE your blog!! Keep up the GREAT work! Family updates are awesome!