11.25.2016

Thankful Thursday (a day late)

I'm thankful that asked to look at her things labeled "Keepsakes" in our storage room the other day.  We had the most fun going through all those memories!

I'm so thankful Kael has worked hard on math- one of his toughest subjects.  His hard work is paying off!

I'm thankful for the days I get magazines in the mail.  I love having something new to read.

I'm thankful (and so is Kael) for these yummy pumpkin muffins my co-worker sent home with me on Tuesday!


I'm thankful for a wonderful Thanksgiving Day yesterday. Kael had fun playing lots of football.


Kent, Kase and Kylee had lots of fun exploring in the backyard.


I'm thankful for new board games! 


I'm thankful for the kids table.


I'm thankful for fun ideas when my dad and Kent get together.  We had such a fun wagon ride!




I'm thankful for this sweet moment. 


I'm thankful for my family.



Hoping you found lots to be thankful for yesterday, and every day! 

No comments: