10.20.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kase loves his bed and loves to go to bed. I never thought I would see the day! Once in awhile he asks to go to bed and giggles with joy once his head hits the pillow. 

I'm thankful that Kent's hard work has earned us a trip this coming spring!!!!

I'm thankful for a sweet moment I saw between Kylee and Kael the other day- she was super tired and Kael offered to give her a piggy back ride.  She gratefully accepted. 

I'm thankful that Kael says "te amo" (Spanish for I love you) when I tuck him in at night. 

I'm thankful for this cutie. He makes me laugh. 



I'm thankful that our PTO fundraiser was a success! Kylee loved the Jag Jog!



I'm thankful that Kael wants me to drive him to school occasionally.  We have a carpool set up with neighbors but once in awhile he asks it to just be me to take him.  I think it's sweet. 

I'm thankful that for a surprise lunch out and visit from Keith and Cindy on Monday.  So fun to get to see them in the middle of the day! 

I'm thankful for this text from Kael (he was at my mom's house) "Grandma just odelled the football(that means she made an awesome 1 handed catch)". I love that they were playing football together and love that he used the phrase "odelled" as in Odell Beckham.

I'm thankful for the beautiful trees this time of year! Kent and I both noticed how awesome the ones are by Kael's school.

I'm thankful for good conferences for both of my kids.  One teacher said, "Your child is always so nice and polite to everyone- whether it's their best friend or someone they just met, I can always say your child is very respectful and kind."  Really, what more can you ask for?

No comments: