10.13.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for this special relationship between my grandma and Kael.  He wants to visit her every chance he gets and he definitely brightens her day!



I'm thankful for our little pumpkin patch (aka our garden) here in suburbia that grew such a big pumpkin!


I'm thankful for this shot of a couple sweet girls.  We ran into friends at Center Grove Orchard last week and later she sent me this picture.  


I'm thankful that things seem to be slowing down around here. Kylee's last cross country practice was last night and Kael's football is wrapping up too.  It will be nice to have our weeknights not so busy.

I'm thankful our fundraiser at Kylee's school was a success!! It was our first year going away from a sales-based fundraiser and going to a pledge based "Jag Jog" and I think it went great!

I'm thankful for a chilly day, friends to spend it with and chili cooking on the stove. Have a great day everyone!


No comments: