2.04.2016

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful Kent passed his tests because I promised the kids if he did, I would take them to the new candy store in town. They had fun looking around.

 

I'm thankful Kylee decided to buy something besides this Peanut Butter and Jelly soda.



I'm thankful the sleepover the kids planned in Kase's room didn't last all night.  Kylee bailed by 10:30, Kael at 11:15 and I went back to my own room then too.  Tight quarters. But they had fun reading him books and falling asleep in his bed!


I'm thankful for notes from Kylee, left for me to discover when I go to bed.


I'm thankful for a fun park afternoon with a friend before the snow came.


I'm thankful that my grandma gave me some mini loaf pans.  Kase and I made pumpkin bread as soon as we got them- his favorite!


I'm thankful for my neighbor who texted well before the storm hit, offering to clear my driveway for me.  And he did- twice! So, so thankful!

I'm thankful for Keith and Cindy checking in on me while Kent is away.

I'm thankful for a snow day.  Just one! I don't think we want to be going to school any farther into June, but we sure did enjoy Tuesday.

I'm thankful no one was injured when we opened the door to Fuzzy's tacos and the taco sauce blew off the tables! Locals, have you been to Fuzzy's? Fun place but it wasn't my kids' fave.


I'm thankful Kael and I were able to check out in a reasonable amount of time at Target.  Seriously, I think we were the only people there on that snow day!


I'm thankful the afternoon was nice enough to play outside in the snow!






I'm thankful for cookie baking.


And breakfast making.


And sleepovers at Grandma/Mom's and early morning snuggles.


I'm thankful Kael wanted to decorate a Valentine box this year but sad it's his last class party of elementary school!


I'm thankful this handsome guy will be home tomorrow!!


No comments: