1.31.2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

Well, I'd be lying if I said I was sorry to see January go.  I'm so ready for spring! Sounds like we aren't going to have spring-like weather around here this week though.  My crew is totally hoping for a snow day! Anyhow, here was what we did this weekend. 

Kase took a rare nap on Friday. And was super snuggly when he woke up.  


Kylee was dying to go with to the car wash because she knows Kase is scared of it.  So she didn't want us going during the day.  We waited for her to get home from school so she could go along and hold Kase's hand.


Friday night, Kylee got to shoot hoops at halftime of the Jaguar girls' basketball game! She even made a buzzer beater! 



Saturday morning the kids had basketball games (it was Kael's last of the season) then afterwards we went out for lunch with the Patterson crew to celebrate Kent passing all of his tests!


Back to our house for dessert and games. Also, Kase still doesn't wear a shirt if he can help it.


We had a great game of Telestrations where Grandpa Keith was crowned champion artist. Ha!!!


Saturday afternoon we stopped by my sister's house and Kylee literally lost her tooth on the front step on the way in.  That's number seven for this little lady! 


Later that night we went out for dinner with my parents to celebrate Kent's tests (are you seeing a trend here? :)


It's a beautiful sunny day here today and we have no plans so I'm looking forward to a fun day with the kids!


No comments: