12.20.2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

Christmas is in full swing around here!

Kase had his preschool program on Thursday.  It was really cute and he stayed up with his class the whole time.  He didn't sing or do the actions, but he looked pretty cute anyways.








Later that day I had the kids help me open all my gifts from my students.  People are so thoughtful and generous.  I truly cherished opening each and every gift.  


Friday was the kids' last day of school before break so I went to their school parties.  Always fun to see them in their element. After school that day Keith and Cindy came down and we spent the afternoon baking cookies then went out for dinner.  A great night!







Saturday we had Christmas in Sheffield with my dad's side of the family.  We are getting to be quite a big group! It was so fun to see everyone.



Sunday we had Christmas here with Kent's dad's side of the family.  We were so disappointed his grandma wasn't feeling up to coming but we had a nice time nonetheless. I spent the afternoon sorting and wrapping gifts.  I can't believe Christmas is so soon! I feel like I still have lots to do!



No comments: