10.19.2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

How was your weekend? Ours got off to an early start with school Fall Parties on Friday. I'm so thankful Kent was able to join too! The kids parties overlapped a little so I would have had to leave one early and show up at another late, so Kent offered to come and help split the time.  So fun! 







Saturday Kent helped with Habitat for Humanity through our church.  The kids and I cleaned the house then they hung out at my dad and mom's for a bit so I could start some Christmas shopping! Saturday afternoon Kael had two soccer games and Kylee had a birthday party to go to.  Needless to say, we were all pretty wiped by Saturday night! 


Sunday after church, Kylee practiced her Maleficent makeup.  This idea was totally her own and she wanted so badly to make it all at home rather than buy a costume.  I just love, love, LOVE that about her.  


We spent the afternoon playing in my mom and dad's backyard.  Kael loves that he's old enough to drive the tractor! 


Sunday night a dear friend brought over a costume that Kase might borrow for Halloween.  We have a bat costume for him, but when he heard he could maybe be a pirate, he was sooo excited.  He was smiling ear to ear all night- he loved it!



It's been a busy Monday- then I got a text from Kent saying he had accidentally locked his keys in his truck at work.  No biggie- things like these make me so happy that I'm home during the day and able to help! So I hop in my car to take him the extra set of keys.  I get all the way to his work, only to find out that I'd brought him MY extra set of keys.  Ha! Lucky I had time to run back and forth again to get him the correct keys.  Hope your Monday is off to a slightly less crazy start than mine!



No comments: