10.15.2015

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my mom who came over one day last week when Kase was sleeping late. She fed him breakfast, got him dressed, brought  him to school and did my laundry and cleaned my sink!

I'm thankful my kids actually slept in on a no school day! Kase even clocked a solid twelve hours of sleep!

I'm thankful for the no school day. We spent the morning at the orchard which was lovely because it wasn't nearly as busy as it would have been on a weekend. 



I'm thankful for the lazy afternoon in PJ's watching a movie with pop and popcorn. This is a big deal because I don't usually let them have pop at home. And rarely at restaurants, even. Seriously, the two liter of Pepsi I let them open had been in our pantry since someone won it at our schools Fun Night last spring. I know. 


I'm thankful for Circus Camp and this human sized hamster ball. Kylee is having a blast! 


I'm thankful that Kael doesn't min practicing his trombone.  I love hearing him play it at home!

I'm thankful for a new opportunity with Kent's job.

I'm thankful Cindy came down yesterday and went for lunch with Kase and me.  We spent the rest of the afternoon at a park- it was a great day!

I'm thankful for a trip to Ledges last night.  The leaves are gorgeous there!








No comments: