9.28.2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

Monday rolled around whether I was ready for it or not.  We spent the weekend having fun, which means I got almost nothing done.  I woke up today with laundry and dishes needing to be done, errands needing to be ran and a house that needed go be cleaned.  But our fun weekend was totally worth it. 

Friday I walked to school with my favorite Jaguars. (Kael had already gone on ahead of us). The kids enjoyed Spirit Day AND their new Spirit Wear. 


Kase had a soccer game.  He's so.darn.cute. 


Saturday morning we "helped" over in my parent's backyard.  Kent helped quite a bit; the kids and I helped a little and played a little. 



Saturday afternoon Kael spent playing football with his friends.  This time of year, there is never not a football game happening somewhere in our 'hood.  The kids all come and go depending on what else they have going on that day, but the game just continues.  Like our own real life Sandlot.  


Kael also had a soccer game that day- he played great! I know he was tired from the fact he had been playing football allll day, and it was 80 plus degrees out, and his team had no subs, but he didn't let it show.  He played hard!


Sunday morning after church we went to Geisler Farm.  The kids all loved the new jumpy pillow! 


So bright out. Kase needed sunglasses.




I love this little beauty. 


Our whole crew! Shout out to one of my besties for capturing this shot! 



My favorite look-alikes. 

Kylee was able to go all the way around this wheel without falling down! #strong

Is there anything better than sweaty kids in a corn pool?!

Later that afternoon, Kent's parents came down for a bike ride.  We rode all the way to Dairy Queen, then stopped at the park on our way home.  Round trip it was probably six miles- the kids did great! What a fun way to spend the afternoon!





Kase and I had a great morning at preschool.  I had intentions of getting tons of stuff done this afternoon, but when I got home and went to switch over the laundry, I found that I had accidentally washed Kase's pull-up from last night.  Ugh.  He only wears one at night time and it had somehow gotten in the laundry basket with his pajamas and I threw it all in the wash together.  Cleaning out my washing machine was totally not on my list of things I wanted to get done today, but at least it wasn't broken!  Here's to hoping I accomplish more tomorrow!

No comments: