10.01.2015

Happy 10 Year Anniversary!

Ten years.  Ten.whole.years! I'm so thankful to be sharing this life with him.  Looking through these old pictures confirmed what I suspected- we've had a pretty great life together so far! I'm so glad God chose Kent for me.

Where it all began...
At the pumpkin patch last weekend.


At Tammy's wedding.

At the cabin in Minnesota.

Cheering on our teams together!



At Mandy's wedding. 

Watching the Vikings in Kansas City.






This was when Kael was born.  Gosh we look young. And heavier.  Ha!


Desperately sleep-deprived behind those sunglasses and smiles (our little Kaser was probably about three months old when this was taken). 

We've spent a lot of time out on the water together! 

An earlier anniversary trip to Key Largo.





Happy Anniversary to my favorite fave.  There's no one else in the world I would want by my side. I'm so anxious to see what the next ten years have in store for us!

No comments: