8.02.2015

Week/Weekend Wrap-Up, Vacation Edition

Between my mom, both of my sisters and myself, we took over 1000 pictures during vacation! Here are a *few* favorites. 

We arrived in Panora on Saturday afternoon.  We were staying right on Lake Panorama in a beautiful house big enough for all of us! The kids were ready to hit our private beach within minutes of getting there!



Wahoo! We're on vacation!


We expected it to be super hot while we were there but the big, shady trees made it cool enough to sit in the hot tub any time of the day!



The trampoline was a lot of fun!




We did have a little mishap with the dock. No one was hurt and we (the guys) fixed it right up!


I was so thankful to have a week to spend time with my sisters. Also, please note the umbrellas in the drinks! My mom had planned a theme for each day and this day was Hawaii Day.  We enjoyed pineapple punch with fancy umbrellas!



We played some yard games. This one was new to me but evidently I was super into it.


Kael can fly!

Kylee can flip (and land on her feet even)!



Late afternoon boat rides often made Kase sleepy.  I sure didn't mind the snuggles.




#LakeLife



"Orange you glad we're at Lake Panorma?" day was fun. None of us knew about the planned days before we got there but we all joined in the fun and nearly all of us had orange clothes packed!




We really enjoyed swimming at the cove across from our cabin.



Kase and Kael almost never wore shirts the entire week.  By the end of the week, Huston hopped on that bandwagon.


All five Pattersons being pulled behind the boat!








Photo bomb!



The guys fished almost every morning.


Kael loved helping with the food.  Grocery shopping, meal prep- he did it all!



A bunch of us all wore blue, by chance, one day.



We enjoyed a few meals out!


That view!


Fire pit and s'mores by the lake!


Cousin slumber party!


America Day!




Kent made this look way too easy.  I didn't even know he could slalom?!  Pretty impressive.  I did double ski once with him and he totally puts me to shame. ;)


A moonlit boat ride with my best gal.


Volleyball game!


Kent to the rescue!



Kudos to Aunt Mandy for corralling the three littles on the hot dog.  She's brave!





His happy place.

Because this was his view!



The guy who makes it all happen. The lady who makes it all happen (my  mom) was on the other side of the camera. ;)




Family photos by the lake.

Look for this to be our family Christmas card of 2015.  Ha!


Just kidding.  This is more like it!





What a week! I have soooo many stories and funny quotes I could share but this post has gotten lengthy already!  These are all pictures from my mom's camera so when I get mine all uploaded and get some from my sisters, I'll probably post even more!  If you follow me on Instagram you've already probably seen plenty!! A big, BIG thank you to my parents for making it such an awesome week for us!

No comments: