11.28.2014

Thankful Thursday {a day late}

I'm thankful Kylee was Main Event last week! Her hard work is getting noticed!

I'm thankful for yesterday.  It was SUCH a lovely day.  We started the morning, all of us awake very early.  We baked a pie, hung out, then loaded up and headed to my sister's house.  We baked cookies and listened to Christmas music while we watched the beautiful snow falling outside.  The cousins all had fun playing together and watching Frozen.


I'm thankful for the lovely snow that fell while it was warm enough to actually be outside to enjoy it. My kids had a blast outside with the neighbors.



I'm thankful for my littlest helper.


I'm thankful for texts from close friends yesterday and today, thanking me for my friendship with them. People are so thoughtful.

I'm thankful for a wonderful Thanksgiving day with my family. I'm thankful for the wonderful food my parents made and thankful for the leftovers we came home with. :)








I'm thankful for this fun cheese and cracker turkey!



Have a great weekend!

No comments: