12.01.2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

We woke up (early) Friday morning with a sick one.  She came around quickly though! She even felt well enough for a little Black Friday shopping.  She and I went with my mom and dad to a couple stores mid-morning when it wasn't too crazy.  We had a great time. 




It was a beautiful day to play outside and we made the season's first snowmen.



Kylee presented Kent with this "award" for best snowman-making.  


Friday afternoon we loaded up and headed to Toys R Us to get some more ideas for the kids for Christmas then ate dinner out.  When we got home, I stopped by one of my bestie's Gender Reveal party! They have two girls and found out they will be having a boy in May! 


Saturday we kind of bummed around here in the morning, caught up on cleaning and laundry that had been neglected all week.  Did a little grocery shopping, went for a walk, played outside with neighbors- highs were near 60 degrees! Awesome! That afternoon we went to Collins to decorate some Christmas ornaments for gifts for the great-grandparents and also to hang out with Kent's brothers who we don't see nearly often enough.

Crafting!

Crafting that keeps a 9 year old boy's attention over football games on TV? A TOTAL success in my opinion!




So cute!



We took a few family pictures and I was THRILLED with how they turned out!








Saturday night, Kent even got to watch wrestling with his family.  

Sunday morning we stopped by my parents' house, then stopped by my grandma's for a visit then home for Kase's nap.  I shopped for a few more Christmas gifts, then home to play board games by the fire. 


It was a great weekend! I find myself wishing we had long weekends much more often.  I'm already looking forward to Christmas Break!


No comments: