10.27.2014

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for how Kylee often waves to me, hanging by one arm as she spins around on the "spinny thing".  

I'm thankful that Kase did particularly well trick-or-treating Uptown last week and I told him so.  "Kase, I'm so proud of you- how you only took one piece of candy and you remembered to say thank you every time!" He replied, "Thanks Mom.  I'm so proud of you for walking with me.  Good job."





I'm thankful that Keith and Cindy came down on Monday and took Kase out for lunch.  I'm sure he felt like pretty big stuff getting to go out with Grandma and Grandpa all by himself!

I'm thankful that when Kase digs through my cupboard and finds our donut maker, I have time to make donuts with him.  Just because we can.

I'm thankful for some friends who were getting a new TV and gave their old one to us! 

I'm thankful the weather will be decent for trick-or-treat tonight!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: